Baruch MFE Immersion Program
The Baruch MFE Immersion Program is required to be completed successfully by all the students who will begin the program in the Fall 2021 semester. It includes an Education Component and a Career Preparation Component. The Immersion Program is closed for people not admitted to the Baruch MFE Program.
The Immersion Program will take place July 12, 2021 – August 22, 2021.
Career Preparation Component
- Accelerated Tools for Clear Speech Seminar
- Career Preparation Workshops
- Financial Industry Workshops
- Advanced Calculus and Differential Equations for Financial Engineering
- Numerical Linear Algebra for Financial Applications
- Probability and Elements of Real Analysis
- Statistics for Financial Engineering
- VBA / Python / SQL for Financial Engineering